Sometimes you might come across a situation when you cannot find your MicroBot Push when you try to scan and pair them.
1. Make sure your smartphone supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE or Bluetooth 4.0).
To check, you can download a dedicated app such as BLE Checker in the Play Store.
2. Your MicroBot must not be already paired with a device
Your MicroBot Push's LED must blink blue in order for your MicroBot to be scanned and paired. If it doesn't blink blue, please unpair your MicroBot Push before pairing it with your new device. See MicroBot Push LED Status
Note: If you use several devices registered on the same MicroBot Cloud, you do not need to pair your MicroBot Push with each device. Pair it with only one device and your MicroBot will show up automatically on the other devices.
3. Confirm your MicroBots aren't already in the list
Even if you reset your MicroBot Push, it may not ready to be paired with another device because it was not deleted from MicroBot Push app. To delete it, please see Unpair MicroBot Push
4. Make sure MicroBot Push app is up-to-date
To check whether an update is available, please go to the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
5. On Android smartphone, make sure 'Location' setting is turned on.
Turning on Location is required on Android devices to scan BLE devices. To turn on 'Location', please go to Settings > General > Location.