Updated Feb 6, 2019: There are a couple things going on here that you should be aware of...
- The Prota Space app has been discontinued as of early 2018. The servers are still running, but we are not maintaining or debugging. :(
- We've dedicated our resources to develop our new cloud platform, MiB Cloud (done) and are building a physical hub (Hub M) that will bridge your MicroBots from Bluetooth to WiFi.
- We have launched a new MicroBot App that you can find here: iOS or Android.
- This app is now more stable than the original Push app and we recommend you give it a try.
- However, the new MicroBot App does NOT work with Prota S and Rasperry Pi (or the Push generation 1) today. Our plan is to update the new MicroBot app to be reverse compatible with Prota S by June and Rasperry Pi will be later in the year if at all based on usage.
So, you may experience failures with the Prota Space App (says "offline" but push works). The new Hub M is much more stable and we ask for your patience. Reach out to us for a discount and be the first to try it. ;) You can always set-up a soft-hub on the new MicroBot app with an extra smartphone or tablet (see this article).
We're sorry for any inconvenience and hope this article helps you understand the situation.