To reset your MicroBot Push, follow these instructions:
- Remove the plate on the back of your MicroBot Push
2. Use a paperclip to turn "OFF" the MicroBot Push.
3. Turn the MicroBot Push "ON". When the MicroBot blinks RED, and then PRESS and HOLD the button on top for around 5 seconds.
4. When the LED blinks BLUE, you have successfully reset your MicroBot Push! If it does not blink BLUE, please repeat the previous step.
IMPORTANT: After you reset your MicroBot, if you see any MicroBots that show "Offline" in the left-bar menu of your app, that means the app (MicroBot Cloud) still thinks your MicroBot is paired but the physical MicroBot is reset and ready to pair. Follow these instructions to unpair any "Offline" MicroBots depending on which app you are using:
- How to unpair a MicroBot using the MicroBot Push app
- How to unpair a MicroBot using the MicroBot app
Still need help? Contact us at: email@example.com